Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tonight Was Pizza Primo!!! :)

It was actually kinda wierd tonight not taking pictures of my food as I went through the prep stages...but my VERY BEST dear friend from my neighborhood is moving this Saturday and we had an awesome party for the kids at the pool tonight, hence, pizza.  They did not want bacon wrapped water chestnuts; they did not want any kind of ANYTHING I could ever dream of making.  Kids want pizza, and I accepted that and enjoyed every second of the going away party, complete with pizza, which was quite yummy I might add.

I got home and watched the Olympics, the women's gymnastics of course since I was a gymnast in high school.  Let me rephrase that - I LOVED gymnastics and had more heart than anyone on the team, but basically, I sucked.  I watched the turn of events and was so admiring of the US team, and all the teams for that matter.  It was heavy duty competition, but (SPOILER ALERT THOUGH I DOUBT ANYONE IS READING THIS) to beat the next team by so many points is literally unheard of!  I have seen a .2 difference - not a 5 point difference!

So...anyways, you wont' see a post tomorrow night either b/c it is trivia night at Buckhead Pizza, and I am SO HAPPY that the whole family who is moving will be going with us.  But who really does read this?  Who cares?  I am fine with doing this for myself and doing ONE picture for the blog, but I was so excited about this until I got to the party tonight and had SO MANY people tell me how much they loved my food pics.  Really?  I seriously didn't know.

I will never pretend that I am a great cook...but I am decent and I enjoy doing it.  So now it is up to me as to what my next step is!  It is after midnight, so nighty night...but lots to think about tonight.  And P.S.  if for some reason you like this (or love this), please leave a comment or share a like (if that's possible)!!!

Mari

1 comment:

  1. Hey, little sis -

    As you know I was out of town until last night, but I certainly would have been commenting all along - I adore your pictures, your words and your spirit. I remember when: you used to call me up to ask how to make hot dogs... you used to brown the stuffing... the *only* dish you could make was poppyseed chicken - look at you now!

    I am full of love and pride for you and your accomplishments - keep experimenting and having fun, even if sometimes it feels like it's only for yourself (more people read blogs than comment anyway... :-)

    ReplyDelete