Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Team Trivia, Melissa D'Arabian and My Thoughts!



First of all, there are no food pics for tonight, just the above.  It is our Wednesday tradition to play Team Trivia at Buckhead Pizza and we were LUCKY enough to have the Andrews family join us.  Yep - we loved every second of it with my dear friend Jenn, her daughters Kate and Sarah, Kate's friend Kylie, Jenn's son Wyatt and his friend Jake.  Fun night, great food, and SECOND PLACE!!!

And now...on to my top topic of conversation tonight.  I'm sorry but WHO has their food network star IDOL comment on a post on their wall? Well, Melissa D'Arabian did on my post that I put on her wall - the one where I recreated her DELICIOUS meal!  And I was like a kid in the candy store.  Julia decided I was "stalking" her, but NO, I was not!  I just enjoy her show and I like her FB page!  Just so excited to have her actually answer a question on a live chat AND comment on a post on her wall!

So....now to the big stuff.  FB vs blog.  Some of y'all were SO sweet to make a note on my FB wall that you liked the blog...or you liked the pics...or you liked both.  WELL.  I am going to keep BOTH.  I was such a goofball about the blog, thinking it was about everyone else when actually, it is all about ME!  I am going to continue to do the blog and I don't care who reads it or if anyone even does.  That is for me!  It may not always be about food (this one ventured a little bit off track and was fun)!  I will keep it up and will just share my link from each post to whet (wet?) your whistle :)

Thanks all!!!

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment