Friday, July 27, 2012

Test Post for Pics

I think I finally figured out the Instant Uploader but the photos from last night are not available yet, so I'm going to use this as a test to see how the feature will work with some other food photos that I will be able to upload.

Cool - this one was from when we were at the beach.  I sauteed some grouper, served some leftover pasta and brown rice, along with a vegetable medley, some sauteed spinach and garlic bread.


Also from the beach, I sauteed some steaks (couldn't get the charcoal grill to heat properly) along with some mashed potatoes, parmesan zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli.


One of my favorite (and EASY) and beautiful appetizers - a baked brie served with white grapes.


Stone crab claws with a mustard sauce.  A lot of work to crack, but the meat in stone crab claws are just so sweet and delicious.


Shrimp three ways at the beach - boiled with Old Bay, seared and baked.  Served with brown rice, sauteed spinach and broccoli.

Okay - it's for sure - Instant Uploader is the most awesome thing EVER and will make this process SO much easier in the future as it will automatically upload all pictures I took, making them available.


This photo has nothing to do with food, but it makes me laugh whenever I see it.  I took this (unknowingly) at the beach - just love the little dog in the basket!

Alrighty...enough for now!

Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment